Wednesday, October 24, 2007

learned something new!

Well, I've been spending a lot of time at this site, checking out all of the great recipes. The CM author had a great idea for candycorn pizza that I'll be trying out tomorrow at our gym meeting. It's cute, easy, and something that the kids will love. It's pizza!
This is the week that our halloween costumes have to be done, so of course my sewing machine broke last night. I've been working at dd's dress by hand. Ds might have to buy a costume this year....poor kid. Hopefully he takes it well- it was hard for him to make up his mind what to be this year, and now it might have to be something different.
As you may have noticed, I've learned how to link. (Well, hopefully this works!) It took me a while just to find the page that explains it, so I don't really want to start all over again.
Off to bake a cake!

No comments: