Friday, February 8, 2008

Gf Peanut Butter Cookies

I first ran across this recipe a few years ago, before I cared about having gluten or milk in my foods. It was on the side of a Kraft peanut butter jar, so you know it wasn't in my house; we generally have the 'only peanuts' kind of pb. (Although I have heard a rumour that Kraft has come out with this product...) These cookies are perfect for children to make on their own. There are only a few ingredients, and no rolling pins or cookie cutters are necessary!

1c peanut butter
1c sugar
1tsp baking powder
1 egg

Preheat oven at 350
Mix well; roll into balls; place on ungreased baking sheet and flatten with a fork, then bake for 10 minutes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this!

Amber said...

No problem! Hope you enjoy them!

At Home on the Rock... said...

Hey Amber --- My dd recently discovered this recipe on the side of the Kraft pb jar! She loves to make these and as you said, they're easy for them to do on their own. She makes several batches a week and they don't seem to last too long around here.

Linda