Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Fudge For J

This is a recipe made by all of my family members. It's easy; and even better, it's good!

Fantasy Fudge

3c sugar
3/4c butter/margarine
2/3c carnation milk
12oz package chocolate chips (I use semi-sweet)
1oz jar fluff-or- 2c mini marshmallows
1c chopped nuts (optional)
1tsp vanilla

Combine sugar, margarine and milk. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in chips, marshmallows, nuts, and vanilla. Cool at room temperature.

1 comment:

J said...

That's perfect! I have four cans of carnation to use up (bought them for stockpiling but then realized they have a pretty short shelf life!)

I think I even have mini marshmallows (not something I usually buy but I never got as far as making my marshmallow salad this week)
Thanks!
J